The Pinnacle of E-Bike Technology and Performance
Tackle steep climbs and rugged descents with QuietKat's most powerful hardtail electric bike.
Built to take abuse and haul large loads, the Apex is the modern-day "workhorse" for ranchers, hunters, anglers, outdoor enthusiasts, and law enforcement agencies around the world.
QuietKat’s most popular hardtail electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and is equipped with top components including adjustable air suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain.
- Engineered for abuse: Designed tough to tackle tough jobs and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Powerful motor: The Apex's powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountain trails without compromise.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or in 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Optimized suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 150 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the inverted moto-style fork.
- Premium brakes: Outfitted with Tektro 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- AT fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes of available frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- SRAM drivetrain: Built with a wide range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain that takes the abuse of the large amounts of power the Apex produces and allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components.
Motor: 750W | 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 16AH/48V | 768Wh | 6 KG | 10 lbs
Range: 24-48 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 150mm Inverted Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” All-Terrain
Weight: 32 KG | 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 147 KG | 325 lbs
Color: Evergreen | Caza Camo
Sizes: S | M | L
Speed: Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info.
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 14 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.