Take On Tough Terrain With Confidence
The new Warrior features our long-range integrated battery and mid-drive motor system along with updated frame geometry resulting in refined weight distribution to optimize ride quality and handling on tough terrain. Adjustable dropouts make it easy to adjust the wheelbase for flexibility or run a single-speed drivetrain for simplicity.
The Warrior features the power and large torque advantage of a mid-drive motor with our budget-friendly performance component package. An integrated rack and compatibility with most QuietKat accessories make the Warrior an excellent choice to explore the outdoors and the perfect bike for hunting and fishing in rolling hills to rough back roads.
- Engineered for the outdoors: Built tough to tackle moderately steep terrain and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Top-quality motor: The Warrior's powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountains without compromise.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike.
- Improved suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 120 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the adjustable coil-suspension fork.
- Advanced brakes: Outfitted with Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- All-Terrain fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes available, from medium 17-inch or large 19-inch frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- 8 Speeds: Built with a wide SRAM 8-speed drivetrain that takes the abuse of the large amounts of power the Warrior produces and allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
Motor: 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 12.8AH/48V | 614Wh | 5 KG | 10 lbs
Range: 19-38 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 8-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: Adjustable Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 32 KG | 325 lbs
Color: Poseidon Dry Camo | Sandstone
Sizes: M | L
Speed: Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info.
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 14 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.